* March 25: Signed cornerback Banny Sapp to a one-year contract.
* March 20: Signed safety Michael Boulware to a one-year contract.
* March 20: Signed defensive tackle Kenderick Allen to a one-year contract.
* March 18: Signed defensive tackle Ellis Wyms to a one-year contract worth about $1 million.
* March 18: Signed linebacker Dallas Sartz to a one-year contract.
* March 14: Signed linebacker Derrick Pope to a one-year contract.
* March 4: Signed running back/kick returner Maurice Hicks to a three-year contract.
* March 1: Signed wide receiver Bernard Berrian to a six-year, $42 million contract with $16 million in guarantees.
* March 1: Signed safety Madieu Williams to a six-year, $33 million contract.
* Feb. 29: Signed fullback Thomas Tapeh to a five-year, $6 million contract.
* Jan 2: Re-signed guard Brian Daniels, wide receivers Joel Filani, Martin Nance and Justin Surrency, cornerback Dee McCann and running back Arkee Whitlock to futures contracts.